How to Login AOL Desktop Gold
Are you getting a login error in signing in your account? Are you getting unable to access in your after using the correct username and passwords to your aol desktop gold login?
AOL Desktop Gold – AOL Gold is popular for his features with new user interface characteristics that are now accessible and also has advanced safety features. It can assist you to access your messages, search for content. It also helps in browsing among all interfaces. AOL Desktop is best.
Some problems that may cause the login error
Unable to sign in on windows– You may get the issue due to the system’s software or network. Sometimes it will happen because of the corrupt files in AOL Desktop.
After windows update facing a login issue– Sometimes it will happen after the completion of the windows update you got the error that makes unable to login in your account. Either you also got this error due to the updating or changes in a previous setting.
Unable to Login AOL Desktop on Mac– Sometimes in the third-party software facing the problems due to the corrupt files on Mac.
Login error in AOL Desktop Gold on Microsoft Outlook– In Outlook, you have faced this problem due to improper configuration.
AOL Desktop Gold Login error due to password– This problem you may face in the condition of when your old password cannot be updated to your new password in AOL Desktop Gold. To resolve this issue you have to follow the proper procedure of AOL Desktop Gold login error
Screen redirect error– This may happen due to the network or server error.
Login Page does not open– This will happen in the unused program open in your background or the low RAM of your system.
Procedure of Solving this issue
Unable to sign in on windows 7,8 or 10
- Open the Control Panel
- Click on system and security options
- Go to windows update options and open it
- Click on check updates buttons
- Now you click on updates and Install It.
- Check if any of this software enabled
- Disable all of them and log in
- If any of these antivirus creating troubles, replace them with perfect alternatives.
Corrupt Operating System : Any bugged software left in your system, you can face this issue. By following these steps you will able to resolve this issue :
- Scan your pc by your antivirus.
- After that if unable to recover the corrupted windows file. You will reinstall Windows OS.
Problem with a network connection– Make sure your pc is connected to the network and Internet Speed is in a good form. Check your router connections :
- Check date and time setting
- Make sure that your time date is accurate and time zone is right
- Choose the “Control Panel” and tick the “System Preferences” and click on ” Date & Time”
- Check the date and time
- If set “time and date automatically” box is ticked, unmarked it and then again marked it.
- Now click on the “OK” button and save changes.
After windows update facing a login issue
After updating the windows you will not able to login in AOL Desktop Gold, then follow these steps :
- Go to “Control Panel” and click on Programs options
- Click on an Uninstall a program options
- You will check the list were showing the AOL Desktop Gold and click on uninstall button
- Now install it again from your installer file. But you have to make sure that the file is updated and not corrupted. Otherwise, download AOL Desktop and install it.
- If you unable to access in your AOL Desktop Gold Account, follow these steps:
- Select “Control Panel” open “Programs” and click on “View install updates”
- Then select the windows update and “Uninstall it”.
Now you can easily login In your AOL Desktop Account
Unable to Login AOL Desktop on Mac
For Mac user’s is not possible to get access to AOL Desktop Gold to your system, don’t worry. Follow the same steps mentioned in Windows OS. The troubleshooting process is quite the same on MAC.
You need to be more attentive selection option on Mac because the term used is the same for the option may be different from Windows.
Login error in AOL Desktop Gold on Microsoft Outlook
You may get this issue because of your AOL GOLD account cannot be synched properly with Outlook account. Below these steps you can easily resolve this issue:
- Open your Microsoft Outlook and open file tab
- Go on “Account Setting”, click “add account” and choose “manual setup or additional server types” Select the “IMAP or POP” fill this information:
- Account type: IMAP
- Incoming Mail server; imap.aol.com
- Outgoing Mail server: smtp.aol.com
- In the login, section type your username and password
- Select “More Settings” options and open the “Outgoing Server” Tab
3. Click to the “Use the same setting in my mail Server” button and open an “advanced” tab and fill this information
- Incoming Mail Server(IMAP): 993 or 143
- Incoming server encrypted connection: SSL
- Outgoing server(SMTP): 587
- Outgoing server encrypted connection: TLS
4. Click “OK” for completing the procedure and finish the process.
5. After restarting your outlook you will be able AOL Desktop Gold Account on your Microsoft Outlook.
AOL Desktop Gold Login error due to password
If you have tried often enter your login information even after using the correct password or AOL Gold keep signing you out. Follow these simple steps to getting rid of this issue:
- Delete all cache and unnecessary files in your system and login again
- If the problem is still, run troubleshooter and find the issue
- Then follow its instruction to fix the issue
- If the problem does not resolve try different network options
- Sometimes it happens, corrupted AOL Desktop Gold also causes the login error so download and install it new AOL Desktop Gold and then login.
Login Screen error
Redirect to login screen: Do you have face this kind of trouble when your clicking on sign in it will redirect on the login screen? If you need to employ this issue follow these steps:
- Delete all cache, cookies, and history
- Remove all junk files
- Shoot the issue by running the system troubleshooter.
- Make sure your email is working properly and is sync with AOL Gold or not.
AOL Desktop Gold’s login screen is gold opening: If the login page of AOL Gold is not opening or now working, Then you have to follow these steps:
- If you are a windows user then the problem generated due to task manager not closing the process properly.
- Click on “End Task” button in task manager for all the process that is not being used.
- Less system’s RAM can also prevent to launch your AOL Desktop Gold on your PC.
- Make some space and then login again.
Turn OFF Auto Login
Turn off AOL auto-login: If your AOL desktop Gold keeps you signed in automatically when you start your PC, it can cause you the errors. So follow these steps to off automatically error:
- Login in your desktop Gold account
- In the keyword search option, type their “Start-Up Settings”
- Unmarked the checkbox “Automatically sign in on with this screen name when I open AOL”
- Now restart your system and you will no longer be seen that issue
One of the best methods I will describe to you to resolve all the login errors that you facing on this software. Please Install AOL Desktop Gold in your system by configuring your system requirement.
Disclaimer-idesktopgold.com is an independent support provider on On-Demand Remote Technical Services For AOL products. Use Of AOL Name, logo, trademarks & Product Images is only for reference and in no way intended to suggest that idesktopgold.com has any business association with AOL. AOL trademarks,Names,logo and Images are the property of their respective owners, idesktopgold.com disclaims any ownership in such conditions.